Parfait d’Amour Cocktail Recipe
Looking for a cocktail that’s as pleasing to the eyes as it is to the palate? Try this vibrant blend that’s perfect for any occasion. This cocktail traditionally uses Parfait d’Amour, a purple liqueur known for its floral and citrusy notes. In this recipe, we’re giving it a unique Dutch spin by using Oud Amsterdam Perfect Happiness Liqueur. This cocktail pairs beautifully with light appetizers like bruschetta or shrimp cocktail. It’s also a great choice for dessert, complementing fruity or creamy dishes wonderfully. Read on to learn how to make this elegant and romantic cocktail.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 50 ml Perfect Happiness liqueur
- 40 ml Gin
- Juice of 2 tangerines
- Your choice of Champagne / Cava / Prosecco or any bubbly wine
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Edible pansy
Recipe for the Parfait d’Amour Cocktail
- Start by filling your cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour the liqueur, gin and juice of the tangerines into the shaker.
- Give the shaker a good shake to mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Divide the mixture between two glasses, leaving out the ice.
- Top up each glass with your choice of bubbly wine.
- Garnish each glass with an edible pansy for that extra flair.
- Your Parfait d’Amour Cocktail is ready to enjoy. Cheers!