Midnight Manhattan Recipe
Craving a cocktail that’s both classy and full of character? This Midnight Manhattan recipe is your answer, a luxurious take on the timeless Manhattan cocktail. It’s a flavour-packed experience that’s perfect for those cozy nights in or classy gatherings. The secret ingredient? Oud Amsterdam Walnut Liqueur, which adds a layer of complexity to this beloved classic. Read on to learn how to make this drink.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 60 ml Walnut liqueur
- 120 ml Bourbon whisky
- Few drops of orange bitter
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Orange zest
Recipe for a Midnight Manhattan
- First, make sure you have all your ingredients and tools ready. You’ll need a cocktail shaker and some classy glasses.
- Load up your cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour in the walnut liqueur, bourbon whisky, and a dash of orange bitters.
- Shake it up! Make sure you shake until you see a frost layer forming on the shaker.
- Prepare your serving glasses by filling them with ice cubes.
- Strain the cocktail mixture into the glasses, dividing it evenly.
- Use the orange zest to rub along the rim of the glasses and then use it to garnish the glasses for that extra zing and visual appeal.
- There you have it, your Midnight Manhattan is ready for enjoyment. Cheers!