Espresso Martini Recipe
Need a pick-me-up that’s also a wind-me-down? Our Espresso Martini recipe is the perfect blend of energy and relaxation. Made with Oud Amsterdam Coffee Liqueur, this cocktail is a delightful fusion of rich espresso and smooth vodka. It’s the ideal drink for after dinner or to start a lively evening. If you’re a coffee lover or/and a cocktail enthusiast, read on to learn how to make this flavourful boost.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 60 ml Coffee liqueur or Arabica Mocha liqueur
- 60 ml Vodka
- 60 ml Espresso
- Option: 10 ml Sugar syrup
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Coffee beans
Recipe for the Espresso Martini
- Start by brewing two cups of hot espresso. No need to let it cool.
- Take a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice cubes.
- Add the espresso, coffee liqueur, and vodka into the shaker.
- Shake the mixture vigorously until a frost layer forms on the shaker.
- Sample the mix to see if you’d like to add some sugar syrup for extra sweetness.
- Strain the cocktail into martini glasses, leaving out the ice.
- Garnish each glass with a few coffee beans for that extra flair.
- Your Expresso Martini is ready. Cheers!