Stroopwafel Coffee Recipe
The Dutch stroopwafel is a treat for everyone. Why dip in your coffee when you also have a Stroopwafel liqueur to put in your coffee. Nice and warm with whipped cream or as an iced coffee. Read more about how to make this delicious drink with our Oud Amsterdam Stroopwafel Liqueur.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 90 ml Stroopwafel liqueur
- 300 ml Coffee
- Option: Whipped cream
- Garnish: Mini stroopwafel
Recipe for a Stroopwafel Coffee
- Brew a cup of coffee.
- If you want to make the cold version, let the coffee cool down first and fill the glasses with ice cubes.
- Pour the Stroopwafel liqueur into the glasses with the coffee.
- Garnish as desired with a dollop of whipped cream and a mini stroopwafel.