Strawberry Lime Spritz Recipe
Summer calls for refreshing cocktails, and our Strawberry Lime Spritz recipe is the answer to your warm-weather cravings. This bubbly delight combines the sweetness of strawberries with the tang of lime, a must-try for any summer gathering or lazy afternoon by the pool. Read on to learn how to make this delicious cocktail with our Oud Amsterdam Strawberry Liqueur.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 20 ml Strawberry liqueur
- 100 ml Gin
- 200 ml Prosecco / Sparkling water
- 20 ml Lime juice
- 4 Lime wedges
- 4 Strawberries
- Ice cubes (crushed)
Recipe for the Strawberry Lime Spritz
- Start by filling your cocktail shaker with crushed ice.
- Add the strawberry liqueur, gin, and fresh lime juice to the shaker.
- Give it a good shake until all the ingredients are well-mixed.
- Take two stylish glasses and fill them with more crushed ice.
- Add in fresh strawberries and lime wedges for that extra touch of flavour and colour.
- Strain the shaken mixture into the glasses.
- Finish by topping up each glass with prosecco or sparkling water.
- Your Strawberry Lime Spritz is ready to be enjoyed. Cheers!