Orange Daiquiri Recipe
If you’re on the hunt for a cocktail that’s both refreshing and full of flavour, look no further than the Orange Daiquiri. This isn’t your average daiquiri; it’s a citrusy twist on a classic favourite. Perfect for summer BBQs, beach parties, or just a quiet evening on the patio, this cocktail is sure to be a hit. What sets it apart? We’re using fresh orange juice and a splash of our special Oud Amsterdam Orange Liqueur to elevate this drink to new heights. Trust us, once you try it, you’ll be making it all summer long.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 20 ml Orange Liqueur
- 100 ml White rum
- 15 ml Sugar syrup
- 30 ml Orange juice
- Lime juice of 1 lime
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Orange peel
Recipe for the Orange Daiquiri
- Pre-chill two martini glasses with ice cubes.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Add the white rum, orange liqueur, orange juice, and lime juice to the shaker.
- Give the shaker a good shake for about 15-20 seconds to mix all the ingredients well.
- Strain the mixture into the two pre-chilled martini glasses.
- Attach an orange peel to the edge of each glass for that extra pop of colour. You can also light the orange peel for an extra fragrance experience.
- Your Orange Daiquiri is ready to be enjoyed. Cheers!
Twist of flavour for the Orange Daiquiri
Do you want to give this cocktail a wintery touch? Then add some Cinnamon Liqueur and/or fresh cinnamon and decorate with a cinnamon stick.