Orange Creamsicle Cocktail Recipe
Do you love a creamsicle in the summer? Then this cocktail is going to be your favourite summer drink! Orange Creamsicle Cocktail is a refreshing and nostalgic drink that will take you back to childhood memories of enjoying a classic orange creamsicle. With just a few simple ingredients, including Oud Amsterdam Vanilla Liqueur, you can easily make this delicious summer cocktail at home.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 60 ml Vanilla liqueur
- 60 ml Liquid whipped cream
- 120 ml Orange juice
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Orange slice
Recipe for the Orange Creamsicle Cocktail
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour the vanilla liqueur, orange juice and liquid whipped cream into the shaker.
- Give it a good shake.
- Have a taste. If you think the cocktail is not strong enough, you can always add some vanilla liqueur or vodka.
- Pour the cocktail into a nice glass together with the ice cubes.
- Garnish the glass with an orange slice or zest.