Orange Creamsicle Cocktail Recipe
Take a trip down memory lane with our Orange Creamsicle recipe. This cocktail is a grown-up version of the classic childhood treat, it’s going to be your new favourite summer drink. With just a few simple ingredients, including Oud Amsterdam Vanilla Liqueur, you can easily make this delicious summer cocktail at home.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 60 ml Vanilla liqueur
- 60 ml Liquid whipped cream
- 120 ml Orange juice
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Orange slice / zest
Recipe for the Orange Creamsicle Cocktail
- Start by gathering all your ingredients and tools. You’ll need a cocktail shaker and some highball glasses.
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Add the vanilla liqueur, orange juice and liquid whipped cream into the shaker.
- Shake the mixture well until it’s thoroughly chilled.
- Fill your highball glasses with ice cubes.
- Strain the cocktail mixture into the glasses, dividing it evenly.
- Have a taste. If you think the cocktail is not strong enough, you can always add more vanilla liqueur or vodka.
- Garnish with an orange slice or zest or that extra touch of elegance.
- Garnish the glass with an orange slice or zest.
- Your Orange Creamsicle Cocktail is ready to be enjoyed. Cheers!
For a dairy-free option, you can substitute the heavy cream with coconut milk or any non-dairy creamer of your choice.