Moscow Mule Recipe
You’ve probably heard of the Moscow Mule, a cocktail that’s as refreshing as it is iconic. Traditionally made with vodka, ginger beer, and lime juice, served in a copper mug, which adds to the unique flavour and presentation. But we’re taking it up a notch by adding a splash of our very own Oud Amsterdam Ginger Liqueur. Perfect for social gatherings or a chill evening at home, this Moscow Mule recipe is a must-try. Read more about how to make this spicy cocktail
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 60 ml Vodka
- 30 ml Ginger liqueur
- Ginger beer (1 can)
- Lime juice of 1 lime
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Lime wedge and mint sprig
Recipe for a Moscow Mule
- Start by gathering all your ingredients and tools. You’ll need a cocktail shaker and two copper mugs or highball glasses.
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Add vodka, ginger liqueur and lime juice to the shaker.
- Shake well for about 15 seconds to combine all the ingredients.
- Fill your copper mugs or highball glasses with ice cubes.
- Strain the shaken mixture into the mugs, dividing it evenly.
- Top up each mug with ginger beer and give it a quick stir.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and a sprig of mint for that extra touch of flavour and colour.
- Your Moscow Mule is ready to enjoy. Cheers!
Want to make your Moscow Mule even more special? Try using homemade ginger beer or adding a dash of Angostura bitters for an extra layer of complexity.