Mint Chocolate Chip Shot Recipe
Who says you can’t enjoy dessert in a shot glass? This Mint Chocolate Chip Shot recipe is a liquid tribute to the classic ice cream flavour we all love. Made with Oud Amsterdam Hazelnut Chocolate Liqueur, this shot is a delightful fusion of minty freshness and chocolatey richness. Whether you’re wrapping up a dinner party or just in the mood for something sweet and spirited, this shot is a must-try. Read on to learn how to make this delicious shot.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 50 ml Hazelnut chocolate liqueur
- 50 ml Baileys
- 50 ml Crème de menthe (green version)
- Garnish: Chocolate sauce
- Garnish: Mint leaves
- Garnish: Whipped cream
Recipe for the Mint Chocolate Chip Shot
- Begin by placing your shot glasses in the freezer for about 10 minutes to chill.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine ice cubes, all the liqueurs and cream.
- Shake well until the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Take the chilled shot glasses out of the freezer and drizzle chocolate sauce in them.
- Pour the mixture into the shot glasses.
- Finish by adding whipped cream on top, garnish with mint leaf and a few chocolate chips for that extra flair and flavour.
- Your Mint Chocolate Chip Shot is now ready for enjoyment. Cheers!