Ginger Pear Cocktail Recipe
Looking for a cocktail that’s as refreshing as it is unique? You’ve come to the right place. Our Ginger Pear Cocktail recipe is a delightful fusion of sweet pear and spicy ginger flavours. The star of the show is our Oud Amsterdam Ginger Liqueur, which adds an extra layer of complexity to this already delicious cocktail. This cocktail is perfect for sipping on a warm summer evening or as a unique flavourful addition to any cocktail party. Read on to learn how to make this cocktail yourself.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 90 ml Grey Goose La Poire (pear flavoured vodka)
- 40 ml Lemon liqueur
- 40 ml Ginger liqueur
- 60 ml Pear juice
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Sliced pears, candied ginger
Recipe for a Ginger Pear Cocktail
- First, gather all your ingredients and tools. You’ll need a cocktail shaker and some old-fashioned glasses.
- Pour the pear-flavored vodka, lemon liqueur, ginger liqueur, and pear juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes.
- Give the shaker a good shake until all the ingredients are well-mixed.
- Pour the shaken mixture into old-fashioned glasses filled with crushed ice.
- Add slices of pear and candied ginger for that extra touch of flavour and visual appeal.
- Your Ginger Pear Cocktail is ready to be savoured. Cheers!
Want to make your Ginger Pear Cocktail even more special? Try using freshly squeezed pear juice or adding a dash of lemon zest for an extra layer of flavour.