Crème Brûlée Martini Recipe
Craving something sweet and a fantastic cocktail? Why not enjoy both at the same time? Imagine diving into the creamy goodness of a classic French dessert with a fun twist in the form of our Crème Brûlée Martini. This recipe features our Oud Amsterdam Crème Brûlée Liqueur, creating a heavenly blend of vanilla, caramel, cream, and vodka. It’s the perfect drink for special moments or when you simply want to treat yourself. Check out the recipe below to learn how to make this fancy cocktail at home.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 40 ml Crème brûlée liqueur
- 40 ml Fresh orange juice
- 40 ml Vodka
- 60 ml Liquid whipped cream
- 1 tsp Eggnog
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Orange zest
- Garnish: Cane sugar
Recipe for the Crème Brûlée Martini
- Start by preparing your martini glasses. Dip the rim of each glass in a little orange juice, then in cane sugar to coat it nicely.
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour the liqueur, fresh orange juice, whipped cream and eggnog into the shaker.
- Give the shaker a good shake until all the ingredients are well-mixed.
- Strain the mixture into your prepared martini glasses.
- Garnish each glass with a zest of orange. For an aromatic experience, you can even light the orange peel before placing it on the glasses.
- Your Crème Brûlée Martini is ready to be enjoyed!