Almond Macaroons, a real Dutch delicacy, either you love it or you hate it. For lovers, our Oud Amsterdam Almond Macaroons Liqueur is a real treat. It is very tasty when pairing with coffee liqueur in a cocktail. The original recipe uses Amaretto but we are going to substitute it with almond macaroons liqueur. Read on to learn how to make this super simple cocktail.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 45ml Almond macaroons liqueur
- 45 ml Coffee liqueur
- 60 ml thinly whipped cream or milk
- Garnish: Crumbled almond macaroons
Recipe for a Toasted Almond
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add all ingredients into the cocktail shaker.
- Give it a good shake until the cream is frothy.
- Pour in a nice glass.
- Garnish with some almond macaroons crumbles.