Salted Caramel Martini Cocktail Recipe
In the mood for a cocktail that’s both lavish and effortlessly chic? You have got to try Salted Caramel Martini. This drink is like a little party in a glass, blending the sweet creaminess of Baileys Salted Caramel with a good old vodka kick. But what really takes it to the next level is our Oud Amsterdam Coffee Liqueur. Trust us, it’s the secret sauce. Perfect for a self-indulgent evening or to dazzle your friends. Ready to mix it up? Keep reading to learn how to craft this treat at home.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 60 ml Oud Amsterdam Coffee Liqueur
- 40 ml Baileys Salted Caramel
- 40 ml Vodka
- 60 ml Espresso
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Chocolate pieces or salted caramel perpernoten (Dutch cookie-like confectionery)
Recipe for a Salted Caramel Martini
- Start by brewing two cups of rich, aromatic espresso.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes and pour in the freshly brewed espresso.
- Add the rest of the liquors into the shaker.
- Shake vigorously until a frosty layer forms on the shaker’s exterior.
- Strain the mixture into elegant martini glasses.
- Garnish with chocolate pieces or salted caramel pepernoten for that extra flair.
- Your Salted Caramel Martini is ready to be enjoyed. Cheers!