Parfait d’Amour Cocktail
Parfait d’Amour Cocktail is a flavourful and visually stunning cocktail made with a purple-coloured liqueur of the same name, which is known for its sweet floral and citrus note. In this recipe, we are going for a Dutch twist, swapping out the Parfait d’Amour for Oud Amsterdam Perfect Happiness Liqueur. This liqueur certainly lives up to its name when combined with other delicious ingredients. Read on to learn how to make this elegant and romantic cocktail.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 50 ml Perfect Happiness liqueur
- 40 ml Gin
- Juice of 2 tangerines
- Champagne / Cava / Prosecco or any bubbly wine
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Edible pansy
Recipe for the Parfait d’Amour Cocktail
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour the liqueur, gin and juice of the tangerines into the shaker.
- Shake it up.
- Divide the mix between two glasses, without the ice.
- Top up the glasses with bubbly wine.
- Garnish the glass with an edible pansy.