The Midnight Manhattan is a sophisticated twist on the classic Manhattan cocktail. With its deep, rich flavours and smooth finish, this drink is perfect for a sultry evening or the colder days. It’s a must try for any whisky lover. Read on to learn how to make this drink with our Oud Amsterdam Walnut Liqueur.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 60 ml Walnut liqueur
- 120 ml Bourbon whisky
- Few drops of orange bitter
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Orange zest
Recipe for a Midnight Manhattan
- Pour all the liquor in a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously until a frost layer forms on the cocktail shaker.
- Pour into the glasses with the ice.
- Use the orange zest to rub along the rim of the glasses and then use it to garnish the glasses.