Looking for a drink that will give you a boost of energy and a delicious taste? Espresso Martini is a classic cocktail that combines the bold flavour of espresso with the smoothness of vodka and a touch of sweetness. It’s the perfect drink to enjoy as an after-dinner treat, or to kick off a night out on the town. If you’re a coffee lover or/and a cocktail enthusiast, read on to learn how to make this flavourful boost with our Oud Amsterdam Coffee Liqueur.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 60 ml Coffee liqueur or Arabica Mocha liqueur
- 60 ml Vodka
- 60 ml Espresso
- Option: 10 ml Sugar syrup
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Coffee beans
Recipe for the Espresso Martini
- Brew two cups of espresso (no need to cool down).
- Pour 60ml of the espresso into a shaker filled with ice cubes.
- Add in the coffee liqueur and vodka.
- Shake vigorously until frost layer appears on your shaker.
- Taste to check if more sugar syrup is needed.
- Pour into your martini glasses without ice.
- Garnish with a few coffee beans in the glasses.