The Cosmopolitan, a beautiful bright pink cocktail that typically served in a martini glass, rose to popularity in the 90s thanks to its appearance on “Sex and the City”. This refreshing and tangy cocktail is perfect for a chic party, a girl’s night or just a summer day. Read on to learn how to make this classic cocktail with our Oud Amsterdam Orange Liqueur.
Ingrediënten voor 2 personen
- 60 ml Orange liqueur
- 90 ml Vodka
- 60 ml Cranberry juice
- Lime juice of 1 lime
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Orange zest
Recept voor de Cosmopolitan
- Pre-chill your martini glass with ice cubes. Re-use the ice cubes and put them in your shaker.
- Pour all the liquors and juice in the shaker.
- Shake until you get a frost layer on your shaker.
- Pour the cocktail without the ice into your martini glasses.
- You can light the orange peel for an extra fragrance experience and attach it to the edge of the glass.