Cosmopolitan Cocktail Recipe
The Cosmopolitan, a beautiful bright pink cocktail that typically served in a martini glass, rose to popularity in the 90s thanks to its appearance on the hit TV show “Sex and the City”. This tangy and sweet cocktail is perfect for elegant soirées, girls’ nights out, or simply lounging on a sunny afternoon. Made with Oud Amsterdam Orange Liqueur, it’s a must-try for anyone seeking a chic and refreshing experience. So, let’s get into our Cosmopolitan cocktail recipe.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 60 ml Orange liqueur
- 90 ml Vodka
- 60 ml Cranberry juice
- Lime juice of 1 lime
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Orange zest
Recipe for a Cosmopolitan Cocktail
- Start by placing your martini glasses in the freezer for about 10 minutes to get them nicely chilled.
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Add the orange liqueur, vodka, cranberry juice, and lime juice to the shaker.
- Shake the mixture vigorously until a frosty layer forms on the exterior of the shaker.
- Strain the cocktail into your chilled martini glasses, making sure to leave the ice behind.
- For an aromatic twist, lightly torch the orange zest before attaching it to the rim of the glass.
- Your Cosmopolitan cocktail is ready to be savoured. Cheers!