A festive end to a dinner is done with a cocktail for dessert. The Chocolate Martini is perfect for that! Deliciously sweet and full of flavour. Read on how to make this cocktail with our Oud Amsterdam Chocolate Hazelnut Liqueur.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 90 ml Chocolate hazelnut liqueur
- 60 ml Vodka
- 20 ml Liquid whipped cream
- Garnish: Fresh strawberries
Recipe for a Chocolate Martini
- Fill the shaker with ice.
- Pour chocolate hazelnut liqueur and Vodka into the shaker.
- Add the liquid whipped cream
- Shake vigorously until a frost layer appears on your shaker.
- Pour the cocktail into your martini glass without ice.
- Garnish the cocktail with a (chocolate) strawberry.