Butterscotch White Russian Cocktail Recipe
The White Russian is a classic cocktail, but have you ever tried it with a butterscotch twist? If you have a sweet tooth or in a mood of venturing into new flavours, introducing the Butterscotch White Russian, a harmonious blend of creamy and sweet. Featuring vodka, coffee liqueur, and a special addition of our Oud Amsterdam Butterscotch Liqueur, perfect for cozy nights in or impressing guests at your next gathering. It’s really easy to make, continue reading to find out how you can make this delightful cocktail in the comfort of your own home.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 90 ml Vodka (any brand works)
- 30 ml Butterscotch liqueur
- 30 ml Coffee liqueur or Arabica Mocha liqueur
- 90 ml Half-and-half or heavy cream
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Butterscotch syrup (optional)
Recipe for the Butterscotch White Russian
- First off, grab your cocktail shaker and fill it up with ice cubes.
- Next, pour in the vodka, coffee liqueur, and butterscotch liqueur into the shaker.
- Now, it’s time to shake things up. Give your shaker a good shake until everything is well mixed.
- Take two rocks glasses and fill them with ice cubes. Divide the shaken mixture between the glasses.
- Top up each glass with half-and-half or heavy cream to give it that creamy texture.
- If you like, you can drizzle some butterscotch syrup on top for that extra kick.