Apple Pie Mojito
Apple pie for breakfast, lunch or dessert, it’s always a good idea! But the flavours of apple pie are also great for a cocktail. Read on how to make this fruity cocktail with our Oud Amsterdam Apple Pie Liqueur.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 60 ml Apple pie Liqueur
- 40 ml Buterscotch Liqueur
- 60 ml Cloudy apple juice
- Mint leaves
- Garnish: Apple and cinnamon
- Ice cubes
Recipe for an Apple Pie Mojito
- For this cocktail, use large, sturdy glasses to mash.
- Also prepare a glass with crushed ice.
- Add the lime wedges to the glass and mash well.
- Now take 4 mint leaves per glass. You also stamp this lightly.
- Add the Apple pie liqueur and Vodka caramel to both glasses and stir.
- Now fill your glass with crushed ice.
- Top off with cloudy apple juice and stir everything together again.
- Garnish with apple wedges and sprinkle with cinnamon powder or opt for a cinnamon stick.