Tangy and refreshing, the vanilla adds a lovely depth of flavor and the frothy texture of egg white adds a touch of creaminess to the drink, that’s Vanilla Sour. A delightful cocktail perfect as an aperitif or for a cocktail party. Read on to learn how to make this cocktail with our Vanilla Liqueur.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 50 ml Vanilla Liqueur
- 50 ml Vodka
- 80 ml Lemon juice
- 40 ml Sugar syrup
- 4 drops of Angostura aromatic bitters
- 2 Eggs (only egg white)
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: Lemon slice
Recipe for the Vanilla Sour
- Add Vanilla Liqueur, vodka, Angostura aromatic bitters, lemon juice, sugar syrup and egg white into a cocktail shaker.
- Give it a good shake!
- Add some ice cubes to the shaker and shake again
- Pick a nice glass and fill it with ice cubes
- Pour the cocktail through a strainer into the glass
- Garnish with lemon slice