Strawberry Lime Spritz
What goes better with a lovely summer afternoon or evening than a refreshing cocktail? Right! The Strawberry Lime Spritz is the ultimate cocktail for this moment. A little sweet, a little sour and wonderfully fresh. Read on to learn how to make this strawberry liqueur based cocktail.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 20 ml Strawberry Liqueur
- 100 ml Gin
- 200 ml Prosecco
- 20 ml Lime juice
- 4 parts of lime
- 4 strawberries
- Ice cubes
Recipe for the Strawberry Lime Spritz
- Fill some ice cubes in your cocktail shaker.
- Add strawberry liqueur, gin and lime juice into the shaker.
- Shake well.
- Find two nice glasses, fill them with some ice cubes, strawberries and some lime parts.
- Pour your mixture through a cocktail strainer into the glasses.
- Top the glasses of with the prosecco.